Some people have been blessed with such fine fair skin you begin to wonder if they really have roots in Nigeria. Yes, there are some like that.
Our celebrities are not left out as we have some of them who look so clean and beautiful, you’d doubt their nativity.
Below are some of them:
1. Lola OJ skin is too yummy for words
A post shared by Lola OJ (@lolaoj) on
2. Adunni Ade is so beautiful and her skin is amazing
, ZERO Preservatives
A post shared by Adunni Ade (@iamadunniade) on
3. Anna Banner did not become a beauty queen unjustly. She deserves it
A post shared by Anna Banner (@annaebiere) on
4. Eku Edewor has always looked like a foreigner
A post shared by Eku Edewor (@ekuedewor) on
5. Remi Oshodi keeps standing out with her unique skin and accent.
A post shared by Remi Oshodi (Mama Surutu) (@therealremisurutu) on
6. Tokunbo Idowu has a very lovely and yummy skin
A post shared by TBoss Idowu (@officialtboss_) on
7. Lilian Bach has managed to retain her youthfulness, beauty and skin
A post shared by Lilian Bola Bach (@iamlilianbach) on
8. Olaitan Sugar looking all yummy here
A post shared by Olaitan Ogungbile (@olaitansugar) on
The post 8 Celebrities Whose Skin Would Make You Mistake Them For Foreigners appeared first on Nigerian Celebrity News + Latest Entertainment News.